Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment in MSAD #51 is supported by our core values.
- We believe in an educational culture that focuses on students and their sustained learning.
- We believe students will be motivated to pursue lifelong learning in an environment that encourages creativity, communication, collaboration and critical thinking.
- We believe the ability to adapt and respond to change is essential.
- We believe in promoting a safe, caring and ethical learning environment.
- We believe quality education is an investment in our students, our staff, and our communities.
- We believe all staff members play an integral part in the education of our students.
- We believe students, staff, families, and community members have a personal and collective responsibility in the educational process.
Our Essential Standards for students in MSAD #51 are aligned with the content standards outlined in the Maine Learning Results.