SPRING YOUTH LACROSSE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!!! It will close on April 1st.
Please visit CumberlandMElax.org to obtain a registration form for Grades 3-6. Cost is $110 and scholarships are available. See details on our site.
We Kick off with a FREE ICE CREAM SOCIAL on March 2nd for the GIRLS and March 3rd for the BOYS at the Greely MS GYM. All players are welcome to meet the coaches Youth through High School. HS, MS and Youth players will be there. We will be viewing a replay of the 2015 NCAA Championships. Parents will meet about the upcoming season. We are encouraging experienced players to donate unwanted equipment for an Equipment Swap that night. Proceeds go to the program.
WE NEED COACHES!!!! No Experience necessary. Given the rapid growth of the sport this is a BIG NEED. We will pay for US Lacrosse Training on April 2nd in Portland.
K-2 Sign Ups can be completed through the Town of Cumberland website.
Please Mark Your Calendars on these important Dates:
* Learn TO Lax - FREE Lacrosse Clinic
February - 22nd and 23rd 6:30-8PM:
Open to all K-6 GIRLS on the 22nd at Greely MS Gym
Open to all K-6 BOYS on the 23rd at Greely MS Gym
These clinics are designed for 1st year and beginners who wish to 'kick off the rust and learn to lax'. We will play with Soft balls made for indoors.
- bring your mouthpiece and stick only.
- bring water! We will be running.
- If you do not have a stick, we will provide one for you.
* GREELY Appreciation Day on MARCH 5th at Dick's Sporting Goods - South Portland. Please visit our website for the coupon.
* FUN RUN 5K and FIRST INDOOR YOUTH PRACTICE on APRIL 9th at the RAC.